Notice to our customers,
Like so many of you we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the COVID-19 virus and how it’s impacting our world. That means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations. Our goal is to ensure a safe & sterile environment for you and for our Staff.
- Staff and customers temperatures will be taken using a handsfree laser forehead thermometer prior to entrance.
- Staff and customers are required to wear masks upon entry.
- Staff will wear gloves during their shift.
- Staff will wash their hands at the beginning of their shift, mid-shift, end of shift, and before returning to the floor.
- Staff will wipe down their station with available disinfectant spray and paper towels after each customer.
- Staff will practice social distancing between each other and customers, a minimum distance of one and a half arm’s length.
- Staff will practice not touching their face.
- Staff will make time to drink water before shifts, in between customers, and at each break, to ensure adequate hydration.
- Staff will practice treating all surfaces as if contaminated.
- We ask our customers to refrain from using our restroom.
- We have also added hand sanitizer to each station for your convenience.
- Smell sample jars will no longer be used.
With your patience, we will be able to assist in doing our part for the larger community.